Marketing Operations Manager, SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager for its Small & Medium Business Channel Marketing team who is passionate about social media, online advertising, technology, analytics, and driving measurable results. You will build technology to launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns through online channels such as Email, Ads, and Onsite upsell to reach small to medium sized business. Being very comfortable with data and technology, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to achieve maximum impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. Constantly evolving, you are driven to look for newer, better ways to do things and are always chasing after the next big idea. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Be an expert in our marketing channels, strategies and customers to drive requirements on what processes or tools will scale impact
- Identify opportunities for technological and process improvement, quantify the impact, and drive build vs. buy decision making
- Translate marketing use cases into process or product solutions
- Work directly with marketing, design, analytics, operations and engineering teams to build world-class marketing infrastructure that drives significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue
- Build & execute on marketing infrastructure roadmaps and communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive adoption of tools and processes among internal marketing teams
- Prioritize and measure initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment to do all of the above
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, engineering, or a quantitative field
- Quantitative analytical skills, including experience with Excel and SQL
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams to provide business cases & requirements, and project managing technical processes
- Experience providing direction to and leading cross functional teams
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- Experience working with an enterprise-scale marketing platform (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
- 5+ years experience with track record of increasing responsibility
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top