Marketing - News, Media Partnerships
(New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced marketing professional to own, coordinate and execute the partner facing marketing messaging and materials for Facebook’s news products. This person will collaborate with the relevant product leads on the partnerships team and the broader XFN teams including product marketing, communications, operations and product to identify, plan and execute the marketing plan for new product launches. This position will be based in New York.The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Facebook, a background working in the news industry, a strong appetite for data and technology, experience launching new products and a proven ability to drive complex cross-functional global initiatives.
- Develop the strategy and implementation of Facebook’s marketing channels for news partners
- Collaborate on the execution of campaigns and asset creation with a cross functional team
- Grow adoption and education of products across key stakeholders including media organizations and public figures
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics related to the launch and communicate success to the broader organization
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support launch activities, including executions on the ground and across FB channels
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in a relevant partner management, program management, project management and/or marketing role
- Demonstrate an understanding of the news industry
- Prior experience in media or consumer marketing
- Proven ability to define, develop and lead go-to-market campaigns in a changing environment
- Analytical thinker who can think strategically about issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top