Marketing Manager, SMB Marketing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small and medium sized business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Pages and advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their businesses.
The SMB team at Facebook is one of two sales channels responsible for Facebookâ€™s multi-billion dollar advertising business. Our team helps more than 99% of Facebookâ€™s 6 million plus advertisers.
The SMB Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Manager who is passionate about online advertising, social media, creative, analytics, and driving measurable results. This team drives and executes the marketing strategy for global campaigns across SMB's revenue and pre-revenue programs. In this role, you will utilize marketing channels such as Email, Facebook Ads, Onsite, SEM and Direct Mail to reach and grow SMBs.
Being very comfortable with data, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to understand our customer's needs and maximize impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. You are detail-oriented and can rapidly earn trust and credibility with stakeholders. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Drive go-to-market by planning, executing and scaling digital marketing campaigns for products, best practices or sales programs that would benefit SMBs across Facebook's platforms
- Manage and optimize multiple online channels (email, Facebook ads, onsite placements, SEM, etc.) to drive performance
- Generate break-through analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency
- Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value
- Analyze and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs and learnings
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including program management, sales, product, creative and data science teams
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, engineering, or quantitative field
- 8+ years marketing experience
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, Onsite Merchandising, etc.)
- Quantitative analytical experience and knowledge in performance-driven marketing, including A/B testing
- Experience leading, influencing, and providing direction to cross-functional teams, including creative and data science teams
- Experience in SQL, CSS and HTML
- Experience driving leads to sales programs
- Experience with at least one non-digital channel (direct mail, telesales, offline canvasing, etc.)
- Avid Facebook user
- Passionate about SMBs
Back to top