Marketing Manager, SMB Channel Marketing, Brand
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Marketing Manager for its Small & Medium Business Channel Marketing team who is passionate about social media, online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results. You will drive SMB marketing strategy, launching, optimizing, and scaling global marketing campaigns by utilizing online channels such as Email, Ads, and Onsite upsell to reach small to medium sized business.
Being very comfortable with data and technology, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to achieve maximum impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. You are detail-oriented and can rapidly earn trust and credibility with stakeholders. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Build go-to-market plans by planning, executing and scaling digital marketing campaigns to build positive brand sentiment and event attendance amongst small & medium businesses
- Build media strategy, channel mix and budget to achieve goals
- Manage and optimize multiple online channels (email, Facebook ads, onsite placements, SEM, etc.) to drive day-to-day and long-term performance
- Work with external agency partners on planning and execution of traditional or off platform media, as necessary
- Partner effectively with cross-functional marketing and analytics teams, as necessary, to define strategy and execute marketing plans
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value
- Analyze and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs
- Drive team reporting and performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Willingness to travel and flex schedule to accommodate time zone differences
- BA/BS degree in economics, marketing, engineering, or quantitative field
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Experience executing Facebook Ads campaigns and experience in other digital marketing channels (email, display, onsite merchandizing)
- Quantitative analytical experience, including experience with Excel and SQL and knowledge in performance-driven marketing
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams including analytics teams
- Experience in CSS and HTML
- Experience with at least one non-digital channel (traditional out of home, print, direct mail, offline canvasing, etc.)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top