Marketing Manager, SMB
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Marketing Manager for its Small & Medium Business Marketing team to market and grow adoption of its ad products. Our job is to demonstrate how Facebook can help drive meaningful business results by connecting businesses with the 1.7B monthly active Facebook users around the world. As a marketing manager, you lead the marketing strategy for our SMB ad products from beginning to end. From understanding our SMB audiences, market fit of our advertising solutions, prioritization and end to end strategy and execution of SMB marketing programs you will empower our customers to growth their businesses, and in turn grow ours. You will work with a cross functional team across sales, communications, product, engineering, analytics and more. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, has experience with a wide variety of scaled and sales marketing channels, has strong product intuition, and a passion for helping SMB’s grow. He or she will plan, lead, and scale global marketing programs with the objective of increasing adoption of Facebook’s Ad Solutions by Small and Medium Businesses. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, creative thinking, innovative marketing vision, and the ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Understand the advertising needs of our diverse Small & Medium Business ads customers, ranging from small mom and pop shops to multimillion dollar companies, to drive adoption of our ads products
- Build quarterly sales and marketing plans to grow adoption of Facebook ad products by Small and Medium businesses, using digital marketing channels as well as a global sales force
- Lead cross-functional groups including product marketing, design, insights, analytics, sales and fellow channel marketers to execute on integrated go-to-market plans
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response and revenue improvement for the marketing plan
- Drive team reporting and performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders in order to rapidly scale successful programs
- Degree in statistics, economics, marketing or engineering
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, sales enablement, analytics and product marketing fundamentals
- Analytical skills and ability to manage analytics resources
- Demonstrated ability to roll out marketing programs
- Experience with SQL
- Experience leading and influencing cross functional teams and building consensus amongst stakeholders
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top