Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Partner Marketing team develops programs and marketing campaigns for the Partnerships team across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger. We are responsible for working with an ecosystem of companies that provide data, tools and services that maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for all its clients.
Our marketing team is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager with a strong focus on our creative and video partners in our ecosystem. The Partner Marketing team is responsible for developing marketing strategy and executing against global launch plans to bring new or existing partner solutions to market. This role is responsible for mapping out the partner strategy across Video and Instagram teams, focused on educating our partners on new solutions and marketers about the partner built technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong program and campaign management background along with collaboration, project management, and presentation skills.
This role will be full-time working out of Menlo Park or New York.
- Lead the marketing strategy across Instagram and Video teams along with Product Growth, Partner Managers, and Product teams
- Identify and plan marketing opportunities for partners to drive adoption of our capabilities
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive awareness and education of our creative partners both externally and internally
- Produce corresponding deliverables - messaging documents, presentations, workshops, guides, product collateral and pitch decks
- Execute go-to-market plans around joint marketing strategy
- Grow adoption and education of Facebook's suite of tools through developing and spearheading partner education programs
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years marketing experience in a corporate or startup environment
- Experience working across digital video, program/consulting management, or creative/online advertising
- Experience setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate large-scale concepts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top