Marketing Manager, Korea
(Seoul, South Korea)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to manage the day to day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy in Korea. This position will be responsible for setting a strategy and implementing activities for marketing, including Business Marketing, as well as being an essential partner to the Korea sales organization and cross-functional teams. This role incorporates all aspects of B2B marketing - including driving a top-notch industry presence, identifying and sharing the right success stories, creating meaningful presentation content, driving the right mix of events in the market, identifying the most appropriate set of marketing collateral and more.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing in Korea, manage complex initiatives, partner with sales and cross functional partners support in Korea, APAC and US to deliver scalable stories that demonstrate the value of Facebook to marketers
- Support to develop and execute a calendar for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities to further transform Facebook's industry presence in Korea
- Develop and communicate market dynamics, competitive information, etc. to key stakeholders
- Partner with sales team, plan and develop promotional and marketing activities for clients and agencies to amplify potential revenue and change Facebook's industry perception and position in Korea.
- Plan and develop thought-leadership materials designed to enhance our advertisers', agency partners' and the industry's understanding of online marketing
- Support to develop innovative campaign that can be used by our sales and support teams to promote and educate clients/partners on the new products/features to engage clients/partners on innovative ways to drive awareness via new marketing techniques
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
- Work with cross-functional partners to mobilize and evaluate advertiser and consumer research, and use the resulting insights to drive go to market plans
- BA/BS degree preferred, MBA or equivalent a plus
- At least 8 years and above of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and leading promotional and marketing strategies in an internet and/or advertising environment
- Experience working with marketers at both agencies and global brands, and expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization in addition to spearheading cross-functional projects
- Deep knowledge of the advertising, promotion, and marketing industries in the Korea
- Functions as an active participant, demonstrates reliability and communicates constructively as a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills in Korean and English - written, verbal and presentation
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top