(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
As the Marketing organization continues to grow, we're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join "The Studio" - the team that designs product and program identities, creates product launch assets, builds marketing campaigns, and develops collateral for internal and external events. He or she must thrive within cross-functional teams, excel at building and managing relationships with internal partners and stakeholders, and exhibit excellent organizational skills. This is a full-time position based at headquarters in Menlo Park, and will report to the Studio Operations Lead.
- Create strong partnerships with Product Marketing Managers
- Manage inbound and outbound projects to ensure successful delivery of various product launches
- Manage production budgets and approvals
- Manage relationship and project management responsibilities for strategic sourcing and procurement
- Able to be the lead point of contact for agencies where we create large scale campaign work
- Maintain brand integrity across all project deliverables
- Manage the development of high quality materials (with tight deadlines and across multiple teams and projects)
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years experience working in a creative agency, production studio, brand design and/or digital product marketing company
- Experience working with Product Marketing, Creative Agencies and Production companies
- Experience in Excel, Oracle, and Keynote
- Cross-functional collaborator and able to thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Exhibits organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Communication skills
- Experience managing product marketing projects and operations in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company.
- Problem-solving capability
- Experience in live action, digital, and animation production (from production to editorial to finishing and delivery).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top