Marketing Intern, Creative Shop
(New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
This position will be directly responsible for helping to serve, inspire and provoke Facebook’s partners (agencies, clients) to build ideas around stuff people love. With all types of backgrounds, the Creative Shop team focuses on creating, co-creating, and consulting. You’ll use your skills as a writer and marketer to show how the insights and targeting capabilities of FB platforms (FB, Instagram, Messenger) can help build mobile campaigns that feel written for people who will really care. Ideal candidates will be driven by curiosity about people. She or he will learn about tools that show what makes people tick. She or he must be able to take vast bytes of information and distill it down to the bits that matter most, and then possess the ability to share their reductionist thinking with their team. Ideal candidates think conceptually and write clearly and persuasively. She or he will possess burning ambition to develop big picture ideas and dogged determination to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics again and again. Success in this position requires exceptional self-starting hustle, openness to coaching, client service skills, a willingness to experiment, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, and a passion for helping others achieve results. ;This position is located in New York, NY.;Applications accepted until January 27th, 2017.
- Build ideas for the mobile world
- Develop consumer insights using Facebook’s proprietary tool
- Collaborate with colleagues creating and co-creating creative ideas
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook groups
- Design campaign strategy including execution and analysis
- Current student obtaining BA/BS degree between December 2017 and June 2018
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Previous experience in journalism, creative writing, marketing, or similar roles
- Some experience with photoshop
- Preferred: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar majors
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required as company sponsorship is not available
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top