Marketing Intelligence Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a leader to manage the Product, Delivery and Measurement Services within Sales Operations – Marketing Intelligence team. The Sales Operations Organization is focused on growing our sales organization by scaling our digital supply chain globally with an emphasis on operational excellence, quality and data/analytics skills. Within the Sales Operations Organization, the Marketing Intelligence team focuses on managing and scaling our media business for our advertisers by developing and implementing solutions with an emphasis on automation and service. The Product, Delivery & Measurement team within Marketing Intelligence is designed to ideate, build and scale insights services focused on increasing Optimal Product adoption, improving campaign delivery and measurement Services working closely with PMM, Auction Delivery and Measurement Research team in Marketing Science. This team works along with PMMs and MSci teams, identifies and scales the right solutions for increasing optimal solution adoption as well as scaling the delivery and measurement experiments that are conducted by Marketing Science with the top Advertising Accounts (Global Accounts) to all of name accounts as well as the managed tier of SMB. Emphasis is on building solutions to increasing fine-tuning the material marketing science (delivery optimization & measurement) experiments for scale, and scaling these experiments by either automating or outsourcing them and handing off to the regional MI and core services team. This individual will assume management responsibilities in developing our talented team members, as well as drive cross-functional impact with our internal and external partners. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes and can think creatively to propose solutions and are passionate about problem solving. They will have led teams and will be able to demonstrate a sustained ability to hire and develop talent. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This role is based out of Facebook’s Menlo Park or New York office. Passionate about problem solving and the potential for innovative measurement and delivery optimization solutions that digital marketing has created. Passionate about Facebook and the promise of digital marketing.
- Responsible for a global team with diverse stakeholders
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across Facebook with Marketing Science, Product Marketing, Sales, GMS Tech, Engineering and Operations
- Own the ideation and scaling of new delivery optimization and measurement services and guide a nuclear team to scale out these services across the various regional core services team
- Provide thought leadership on campaign/delivery optimization and measurement services
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of campaign optimization and measurement services
- Drive adoption and ongoing education of new delivery optimization and measurement services
- Partner closely with the regional Core Services team to execute seamlessly on scaling these measurement and campaign optimization services
- Identify immediate or upcoming measurement and delivery optimization needs and work with the cross-functional team to develop a plan to address them
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Gather and synthesize relevant data to support new campaign optimization and measurement services
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team and GMS goals, including user experience, revenue impact and operational efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or similar)
- 5+ years of experience in consultancy/analytics or related industries
- 4+ years people management experience
- Proven ability to make business decisions
- Ability to communicate the results of analysis
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Understanding of the digital advertising marketplace, Facebook ad products, competitive ad products, and help deliver campaign optimization and measurement services that are recognized as best in the industry
- Understanding of digital marketing measurement and analytics across brand and direct response objectives
- Experience in a role involving product management, strategy or operations
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top