Marketing Intelligence - Business Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Marketing Intelligence team in Singapore. Our team provides scaled insights for clients globally and also assists in ad targeting operations. We partner with key teams within Facebook, including Sales, Marketing Science, Policy, and Product teams to build insights and advise stakeholders with targeting.
A successful candidate will have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, thorough understanding of databases and data visualization, the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, be self-sufficient, fast-paced, and have a passion for scaling operations through automation.
- Design, build, and maintain custom segment targeting clusters
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind numbers and derive actionable insights for Facebook advertisers
- Understand digital media Industry trends, and develop in-depth, vertical-based insights that help drive value for advertisers and higher adoption for Facebook ad products
- Be able to draw correlations between elements of campaign design, do predictive analysis and be able to articulate implications for clients
- Conceptualize and build data products that are simple, visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story
- Be an expert in designing PowerPoint presentations that are succinct and crisp, with a balance of high-level insights for executives, and a detailed enough view for core teams
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, learn and apply best practices from other teams and always strive for high quality deliverables
- Ensure company adherence to strict policy and privacy guidelines in operational workflows
- Bachelorâ€™s or Master's degree in an analytical field
- Background in growth marketing. Understand different channel acquisition techniques (Paid, organic, email, event etc.). Specialize in DR metrics and lower funnel advertising objectives.
- 3+ years of work experience, with 2+ years of work experience in data analytics. Prior experience in data analytics and statistical programming with proficiency in using statistical tools such as R, and scripting languages like Python.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL. Understanding of data dimensional modeling and ETL tools.
- Experience in conducting analysis and harvesting insights from large data sets.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Micro Strategy, etc.
- Experience leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution.
- Analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Back to top