Marketing Developer Growth Manager
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. The Solutions Engineering team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook through technology, and then helping them grow through Facebook solutions including advertising and Pages. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.This position will be directly responsible for helping marketing automation partners growth their business on Facebook – through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive product, marketing, and growth strategy with clients; a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics; and the ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple partners. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Singapore office.
- Become an expert in Facebook’s ecosystem of marketing automation partners and their solutions
- Provide dedicated account management for strategic accounts
- Develop and implement programs to accelerate ecosystem partners growth
- Identify new market opportunities and increase partners impact in those areas
- Work cross-functionally within engineering, product, and sales organizations to increase partners impacts
- Drive product adoption and usage among small and medium-sized partners by building and executing a scalable acquisition program
- BA/BS degree
- +7 years a growth manager or partner manager
- Excellent communication Skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Distinctive problem solving, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent understanding of web products design
- Experience working with developer ecosystems (preferred)
- Experience in digital advertising business (preferred)
- Excellent analysis skills (preferred)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top