Marketing Design Lead
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
At Facebook we’re out to make the world more open and connected, and part of the way we’re doing that is by helping businesses make smarter, more positive use of our platform. We do this through education, inspiration and the best marketing creative in the world. The team that does in inside Facebook is known as the Guild—a collection of writers, designers and brilliant creatives committed to bringing the Facebook and Instagram stories to life.We now have a rare opening for a Marketing Design Lead and creative leader who is passionate about technology and innovation. The successful candidate will serve as a strategic and creative design partner to help Facebook’s business brand express itself in the form of global events, sales presentations, marketing collateral (print and web), customer success stories and videos. This role requires broad knowledge of design principles, excellent communication skills and a highly creative approach.
- Help lead design for the APAC Guild (Facebook’s in-house business creative team), defining best practices, pushing creativity, and fiercely defending and extending the Facebook Business brand
- Be a conceptual and strategic creative leader to help build innovative and world-class solutions to Facebook and Instagram business challenges
- Help sell creative solutions to key leaders and executives
- Support the APAC MarCom team with creative design solutions for client presentations, collateral for key events, infographics, videos and various web/print marketing collateral
- Create designs that clearly communicate our story and brand to our sales teams and advertising customers
- Develop materials (web and print) to properly describe our product functionality and value proposition
- Capture our customer success stories with compelling, creative expression
- Drive brand consistency and creative expression of our Facebook brand for business in a way that’s relevant for businesses across Asia Pacific markets
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-moving, complex business
- 8+ years minimum work experience
- Strong portfolio of innovative, smart creative campaign work spanning video, web, presentation, print and other media
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint and Keynote
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Strong agency experience a plus
- Deep understanding and passion for the social networking space
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top