Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join the Global Accounts team. The Marketing Coordinator must be extremely organized, with solid planning, tracking, resource allocation and measurement skills. They have demonstrated project management experience and approach challenges with flexibility and a positive attitude. They must also be a strong communicator and, above all else, a problem-solver and collaborator.
- Plan and execute logistics for client meetings including the coordination of venue, catering, audio-visual, security, gift, collateral, transportation, and campus tours.
- Customize marketing materials and presentation for client meetings.
- Build relationships and work cross functionally with Facebook Security, Reception, Catering, Facilities, Legal and A/V, and lead weekly logistics meetings.
- Organize team off-sites and office events.
- Maintain team swag inventory.
- Schedule team meetings, set up venues, organize speakers and take minutes.
- Submit Purchase Orders on accounting tool and track payment status for vendors.
- Track team project progress and ensure ontime delivery.
- Data auditing. Look into ad accounts to inspect account tagging.
- Review, update and manage schedule for assigned executive.
- Issue expenses claims for assigned executive
- General office duties and ad hoc projects as required.
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times.
- BA required (communication or marketing preferred)
- 3+ years professional experience in event marketing/management preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Can work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Good balance of personal initiative and team player
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to work quickly and be flexible
- Keen attention to the special details that create memorable events
- Ability to interact with Senior Level Executives in a professional manner
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top