Marketing Communications Lead, Publisher Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebookâ€™s Audience Network helps publishers monetize their mobile apps and mobile websites through access to millions of global Facebook advertisers. Audience Network uses people-based marketing to make it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers. Weâ€™re looking for an experienced leader to drive awareness and adoption of our solutions for publishers through integrated marketing plans and sales enablement.
The successful candidate will have a talent for go-to-market strategy and developing narratives, messaging, product marketing communications, sales collateral, thought leadership and event content. This role requires the ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams â€" including sales, product and marketing leadership -- to help define and communicate the value of Facebook Audience Network. This candidate will be responsible for the Audience Network narrative and the integrated marketing plan to convey its value through various channels (working with stakeholders in sales, PR, analyst relations, industry/event marketing, digital marketing and content marketing).
In addition, the candidate will have management experience, including setting clear goals, raising the bar on excellence, and coaching. The ideal candidate has a strong background in the digital advertising industry and a passion for developing integrated product marketing communications plans that drive business results. This position is full-time based in our London office.
- Lead the team that creates and drives the Publisher Solutions narrative and product marketing communications
- Work with leadership and cross functional marketing teams to produce a marketing strategy and plan that aligns to the goals of the business
- Produce marketing, event and sales enablement content, including PowerPoint decks, one pagers, case studies and more, for multiple audiences
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Product, Sales, Events and Regional Marketing to identify needs, create and package relevant materials for sales and clients, and educate teams
- Work with the Central Marketing team (digital, brand, editorial, analyst relations) and corporate communications to ensure product marketing needs are represented in content marketing, digital marketing, analyst relations, PR and brand marketing (e.g. video) plans
- Turn technical information into simple messaging that showcases the value of the Audience Network
- Work with regional teams to land messages in local markets
- Communicate marketing plans and results across the cross-functional marketing team supporting the Publisher Solutions business
- BA/BS degree in marketing or similar
- 10+ yearsâ€™ experience in product marketing communications
- Experience in the digital advertising industry, ad tech experience a plus
- Experience working with product teams and product marketing teams to bring products to market
- Experience developing and executing a marketing plan
- Ability to synthesize complex product features and client needs
- Experience managing & growing teams
- Experience marketing to the publisher or developer audience
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top