Marketing Analyst, Developer Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Marketing Analyst to join the Facebook Developer Marketing team, focusing on building brand presence, improving user sentiment and product education. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of data, marketing, and product, contributing to the measurement of all developer marketing efforts and ensuring alignment with goals and priorities. She or he will work closely with data scientists, data engineers, and product analysts, using sophisticated tools and advanced computational resources. The successful candidate must have strong time management and communication skills, as well as a passion for the developers and startup community. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Partner with marketing, research and product teams to design, execute, measure and improve the impact of developer marketing efforts.
- Translate data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive positive brand sentiment, user growth and engagement, as well as marketing effectiveness.
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing efforts. Analysis areas may include, but are not limited to, retention, lifetime value, messaging, promotions, usage and engagement.
- Produce visual like charts along with presentations to clearly and effectively communicate findings to internal stakeholders.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key metrics and performance trends. Use these findings to provide actionable insights to marketing leadership.
- Analyze and maintain marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and behavioral & attitudinal outcomes.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using SPSS, SAS, R, Matlab, or similar statistical packages
- Statistical and data analysis/modeling skills (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, etc.)
- Direct experience working with data-sets
- Experience with Python, Hadoop/Hive, & SQL
- Ability to thrive in an environment and collaborate with different individuals, cross-functional teams, and organizations
- Communication skills to represent marketing analytics in cross-functional discussions
- MS or other relevant advanced degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top