Market Strategy, Ecosystem and Interface
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Weâ€™re looking for someone to help drive business and product strategy by translating external market and competitive data into actionable insights. Successful candidates for this position will have or quickly develop a deep understanding of the internet, and mobile ecosystem (trends, players, economics, technology, etc.), and will be able to communicate their insights effectively across multiple, cross-functional partners.
- Provide sophisticated quantitative and qualitative analysis on market trends, consumer behaviors, competitive moves to help drive product and business strategy
- Help create business cases for product initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing
- Dive deep into data to understand how people use and perceive technology â€" and surface insights into what that means for Facebook
- Competitive monitoring and analysis
- Interface with external clients, partners and industry figures to get a holistic understanding of needs and opportunities
- Conduct analysis of potential M&A targets to size product synergies
- Collaborate with peers in Data Science, Research, Analytics, etc. to paint a full picture of the ecosystem around specific products requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of strategy, finance and/or business operations experience.
- 2+ years of analytical and modeling experience, including knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and academic experience with SQL.
- Demonstrated experience structuring and solving market problems.
- Demonstrated presentation and influencing experience.
- MBA degree.
- Knowledge of Python or R.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top