Market Specialist, Market Operations, Hebrew
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Market Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Market Operations is for you.
The Market Operations team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users. The successful candidate will work with the Hebrew market team to review content reported for potential abuse, resolve user account issues, improve the overall support experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and will also help scale our operations by optimising and automating processes, solving challenging problems and, most importantly, helping to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the Hebrew market.
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Independently deliver solutions for key experience issues through effective problem solving and project management
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of professional experience, preferably with a focus on project management and cross-functional collaboration in complex environments
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently across competing priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing Operations environment, collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with multiple teams and partners
- Avid Facebook and Instagram user, a passion for the products and ensuring an excellent user experience
- Demonstrable ongoing connection with community in Israel and detailed knowledge of regionâ€™s culture and common practices
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL are a plus
- Fluency in written and conversational English and Hebrew are essential. Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
Back to top