Market Specialist, Market Operations, Dutch
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Market Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook and Instagram community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Market Operations is for you. The Market Operations team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users, both Facebook and Instagram.
The successful candidate will work with the Dutch market team to review content reported for potential abuse, resolve user account issues, improve the overall support experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and help us intelligently scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solve challenging problems and most importantly, help to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook and Instagram such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the Dutch market.
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A self starter and be able to multitask different priorities of work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Prior experience with tools like Excel and SQL are a plus
- Fluency in written and conversational Dutch and English are a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Avid Facebook user, a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top