Market Specialist, Graduate (Spanish)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Market Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Market Operations is for you.
The Market Operations team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users. The successful candidate will use their data analysis skills to identify trends and patterns in user issues and build data visualizations to tell compelling stories to stakeholders, measure and track metrics and identify opportunities for scaled improvements. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the Spanish market
- Gather and analyse relevant data by creating and interpreting reports, dashboards and presentations
- Develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site by improving our processes, tools and policies
- Identify and lead end-to-end operational improvement opportunities and ensure on-time delivery of critical initiatives
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- -Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- -Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and our Community Standards
- -Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material
- Bachelors degree and/or masters ideally in mathematics or a scientific discipline
- Professional experience within operations, project management, consulting, or equivalent environment
- Experience gathering and analysing data to influence business decisions
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in collaboration with teams
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Fluency in English and Spanish are essential to business standard
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL and experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau
Back to top