Market Specialist, GO Markets, South-East Asia
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
GO Markets' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, GO Markets is for you.
The GO Markets team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users. The successful candidate will work with the South East Asia markets team to review content reported for potential abuse, resolve user account issues, improve the overall support experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and will also help scale our operations by optimising and automating processes, solving challenging problems and, most importantly, helping to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Singapore office.
- Liaise closely with our vendors to ensure all operational KPIs meet and exceed targets and work collaboratively to improve processes and tools and scale solutions
- Analyze key metrics to improve our operational workflows
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and Go-to-Person for specific, complex topics
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the Malaysia & Singapore markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve our processes and tools
- Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and our Community Standards
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience within an operations environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for supporting the Facebook and Instagram community
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Native fluency in written and conversational English is essential
- Native fluency in written and conversational Bahasa Melayu or Mandarin is required
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL are a plus
Back to top