Market Specialist, Community Operations, Latin America
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
The Project Manager will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and will also help scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solving challenging problems and, most importantly, helping to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Liaise closely with internal partners and vendors to ensure all operational KPIs meet and exceed targets
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and Go-to-Person for specific, complex topics and liaise closely with relevant teams and stakeholders
- Gather region-specific insights through quantitative and qualitative analysis of users' interactions with Facebook & Instagram support, and use it to develop ways to improve the support of our community of users in the region
- Use signals and insights to execute our abuse fighting strategies
- Analyze metrics to improve efficiency in our outsourcing workflows
- Communicate insights to the cross-functional partners
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical initiatives
- Use problem solving skills to provide scalable solutions
- Use data analysis and representation tools such as Excel and/or Tableau to drive efficient analytics and reporting
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of work experience in an operations, project management, consulting, or equivalent environment
- 3+ years of work experience leading complex projects with cross-functional partners
- 3+ years of work experience in a data driven environment (know how to collect, organize, analyze, and communicate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. Be able to derive trends and insights based on large data sets)
- Experience communicating with a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving skills
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Fluency in written and conversational English and Spanish
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top