Market Specialist Community Operations, Georgian
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook and Instagram community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you. The Community Operations team is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy Market Specialist who is passionate about providing a great support experience for our community of users, both Facebook and Instagram.
The successful candidate will work with the CIS market team to review content reported for potential abuse, resolve user account issues, improve the overall support experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and help us intelligently scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solve challenging problems and most importantly, help to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on Instagram and Facebook such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the CIS market
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Use your problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience (mathematics or scientific discipline is preferred)
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for supporting the Facebook and Instagram community
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A self starter and be able to multitask different priorities of work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Technical and data skills such as Excel and SQL are a plus
- Fluency in written and conversational Georgian and English are a must, Fluency in Russian is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top