Market Specialist Community Operations, Dutch
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Community Operations’ focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you. Facebook is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy, and technical analyst to join our Community Operations team. The Community Operations team develops scaled solutions to user issues, protects users by decreasing negative engagement on the site, and delivers qualitative and quantitative insight into user behaviour. This individual will sit within the Dutch market team, and work to improve the overall user experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and help us intelligently scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solve challenging problems and most importantly, help to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Investigate reported abuse issues on Facebook and respond to user inquiries
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook and our users in the Dutch market
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Work directly with users to resolve site issues, identify user trends, test products, identify bugs, and work with cross- functional partners such as engineering or product teams to resolve issues
- Use your technical and problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Ability to use and learn tools like SQL and Excel to drive efficient analytics and reporting
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- Passion for supporting the Facebook community
- Experience in a customer service/ technical support environment
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Avid Facebook user, a passion for the product and ensuring an excellent user experience
- Prior experience in Excel and SQL are a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top