Market Researcher, Growth
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product and marketing to make the best social platform for Facebook’s billion+ users. Our primary research ranges from formative to evaluative, using approaches such as focus groups, in-depth interviews, quantitative surveys, and statistical modeling. For this position, we are looking for individuals with mixed-methods background (experts in both qualitative and quantitative methods), with an understanding of how to integrate diverse sources of insights. The right candidates will have done rigorous, creative, impactful primary research, and will be excellent communicators, passionate about empowering people with online social platforms, comfortable in a flat, fast-moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on bringing compelling and relevant online experiences to as many people as possible around the world.
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify research topics
- Design and execute custom primary research using a variety of methods
- Work cross-functionally with product management, design, product marketing, content strategy, and engineering
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- 3+ years of market research or analytics experience
- Command of a set of research methods
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Compelling communication
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in market research, psychology, social science, statistics, or a related field
- Experience conducting international/cross-cultural research
- Experience with user research supporting accessibility
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top