Market Operations Specialist, Community Operations, Bangladesh
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a solutions-oriented, analytical, and proactive person to join our Community Operations team who can convert data insights into tangible process and product optimizations in close collaboration with a large network of internal partners. The Community Operations team develops scaled solutions to user issues, protects users by decreasing negative engagement on the site, and delivers qualitative and quantitative insight into user behavior for partner teams. This individual will be part of the South Asia regional operations team, and work to improve the overall user experience for that market. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and help us intelligently scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solve challenging problems and most importantly, help to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
- Liaise closely with internal partners, secure commitments and resources to proactively drive and successfully close projects and initiatives focused on Bangladesh
- Be the subject matter expert for specific, complex topics from Bangladesh and liaise closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to build operations solutions
- Investigate reported abuse issues on Facebook and Instagram, and respond to Bangladesh community inquiries
- Use region-specific knowledge, signals and insights to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook & Instagram community in Bangladesh
- Convert data sets into visually compelling presentations to showcase findings to internal partners and senior management
- Work directly with the community to resolve site issues, identify user trends, test products, identify bugs, and work with cross-functional partners such as engineering or product teams to resolve issues
- Use your technical and problem-solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably with a focus on data analysis
- Working knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A self-starter and be able to multitask different priorities of work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in written and conversational Bangla is essential, knowledge of Bengali, Urdu or Hindi is a plus
- Proven track record of building and managing internal, cross-functional relationships within large-scale organizations preferred
- Regular Facebook and Instagram user, with a passion for the product and ensuring good user experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top