Market Manager, WhatsApp Customer Operations
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas â€" making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
WhatsApp Customer Operations' mission is to make each user feel like WhatsApp was made for them. WhatsApp Customer Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for WhatsApp users.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by providing superb 1:1 support, while also enabling scaled solutions
- Develop, implement, and reinforce meaningful KPIs across market operations
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Provide oversight and help team deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to drive innovative support solutions
- Identify actionable market insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication and influence
- Advocate for users within their market, while also partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in an operations environment - technical customer support, product operations or BPO
- 2+ years of direct people management experience, including managing leaders and managing remotely across multiple sites
- Proven track record of attracting, scaling and developing teams
- Customer experience thought leadership: Strategic thinker with proven track record of transforming operations to improve the customer experience through innovation and championing the customer's voice
- Communication: Experience articulating and maintaining composure
- Bilingual, proficiency in additional language(s)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top