Market Development Operations Lead
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced professional to join our Strategic Market Development team within Facebook's Publisher Solutions. The mission of our team is to accelerate access to premium advertising supply through the development and management of custom revenue programs. In this role, you will manage the implementation, operational workflow, and optimization of custom monetization partnerships for FB's publishers across the Audience Network. As a Deal Manager, you will work with teams from Global Sales, Product, Analytics, Revenue Accounting, and PMM, as well as other cross-functional groups such as finance and legal to ensure efficient and streamlined delivery of custom revenue programs, and that drive strategic content and supply acquisition goals across our suite of monetization partnerships. The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager and analytically-focused business lead with the ability to communicate clearly, and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Lead and support the internal implementation of custom revenue programs with Global Sales teams across In-Stream Video, Gaming, and mobile app monetization.
- Partner with and support Revenue Accounting teams on the on-boarding process for publishers within these revenue programs, and ensure compliance with custom contracts.
- Leverage existing tools to manage the P/L impact of custom revenue programs, and manage margin across a portfolio of investment cases with the broader PMM and Analytics teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to get contracts closed and implemented in a consistent and scalable fashion that supports the long-term sustainability of the business.
- Coordinate and support a robust, annual pipeline and reporting infrastructure for custom revenue programs globally, and manage the renewal process for new and existing investment cases.
- Partner with PM, PMM, and Engineering on the development of new tools necessary for driving efficiency and enabling revenue programs to scale.
- Partner with Analytics and Data Science teams to provide business analytics (P/L impact, forecasting & revenue projections) to help drive initiatives critical to growth and support decision making.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of work experience in one or more of the following: ad operations and/or media operations, ad serving and monetization
- Experience with Advertising Technology in both In-Stream Video, Gaming, and mobile app environments
- Excel experience
- Analytical, presentation and communication experience and experience influencing across various levels of management
- Problem solving and analysis experience including the experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, financial)
- Experience defining workflows, identifying and implementing operational processes to streamline the partnership structuring process
- Experience in adapting to new teams, roles, and responsibilities
- Financial Modeling and Advance Excel experience
- Digital media experience
- Experience in deal management, negotiation and structuring contracts or business agreements
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top