Manufacturing Information Security Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook Security is seeking a highly talented and motivated security leader to drive security initiatives that protect our manufacturing environments. You will lead the Manufacturing Security team designing, building and supporting the infrastructure and services that allow Facebook to keep manufacturing environments secure and stable. The ideal candidate will share our passion for engineering solutions to complex security problems, while minimizing employee friction and maximizing productivity.
- Build and lead a team of talented engineers
- Develop short and long term strategic goals to move the bar on manufacturing security
- Communicate timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints and progress with key stakeholders quickly and effectively
- Foster and maintain cross functional relationships with both technical and non-technical resources with a focus on data driven decision making
- Work closely with teams of highly technical and talented Oculus and Facebook engineers chartered with building, scaling, deploying and maintaining manufacturing infrastructure, application services, and data pipelines
- Enhance the security posture of Facebook's manufacturing infrastructure on site, at third party sites, and in cloud environments
- Work with our partners to identify and resolve security weaknesses in their environments which could pose risk to Facebook
- Design and build highly scalable and minimally invasive security solutions for environments which require near 100% uptime
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled security professionals
- Comfort making impactful technical decisions and the experience to back up your choices
- Technical degree at the Bachelor's level or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Knowledge of Operating systems internals, hardening, and monitoring (Windows and UNIX)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Experience working with IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.) highly desired
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to work independentlyMinimally 25% (up to 50%) travel through-out Asia
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top