Managing Global Client Partner, eCommerce
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced leader with success managing large, complex partnerships to be the primary lead for a large global advertiser. This high-profile position will be responsible for driving the business globally, helping develop solutions that scale across all teams on the partnership, strategic planning/execution of key initiatives, global business analysis, and best-practice development/knowledge-sharing. The position will be based in Seattle and due to the global nature of the role, significant travel will be required.
- Primary point of contact and relationship owner with senior client stakeholders (including CEO, CMO, etc.)
- Primary owner of global vision, strategy, and execution of one of the largest global marketing partnerships at Facebook.
- Develop deep knowledge of clients' industry, organizations (people, processes, etc.), heuristics, marketing objectives & plans.
- Drive key executive meetings and engagements with partnership from local account teams. This includes meeting prep, documentation, execution, and follow up
- Work with local counterparts within FB team and client to develop core global priorities for the year, establish milestones, identify key XFN stakeholders, and drive progress.
- Develop both internal and external scaled communications for product launches, client-specific case studies, and regular executive updates.
- Identify opportunities for new insights and dashboard development. Partner with Global Solutions Manager, Client Solutions Managers and Solutions Engineering to execute vision for new insights.
- Partner with sales operations, local account teams, and client stakeholders to develop comprehensive business analysis (including revenue projections, market opportunity, and independent research) and packing report to internal stakeholders.
- Build, train and maintain a high performing team
- Liaise between internal client teams and global client counterparts to share best practices for maximizing performance of all advertising across brand and direct response
- Work with Business Development Lead, internal product leadership, client representatives, and local account team on business development opportunities including new advertising channels, innovations to direct ad-technology integrations, privacy/legal contracts, and platform integrations.
- Own global internal and external events, including client-summits, internal summits, and trade-show representation.
- 12+ years Marketing, Media Sales, Online Advertising, Business Development, or Business Consulting experience
- 4+ years team leadership experience
- Proven track record of executing and delivering/exceeding against a growth strategy.
- Experience establishing relationships and working closely at the C-Level
- Ability to be operational and implement projects.
- Leader with an ability to influence, develop, and empower people to achieve objectives with a cross-functional team approach.
- Ability to make presentation in front of large-scale audiences.
- Structured, organized, analytical, and detail-orientated
- Must be willing to travel (up to 50% travel)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Experience in the eCommerce industry
- Experience with data-analysis tools such as SQL, SPSS, R (or similar)
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top