Managing Global Client Partner, CPG
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The role of the Managing Global Client Partner is to lead one of Facebookâ€™s key global partnerships. This role entails developing a keen understanding of the client's business and organization, become a thought partner and drive the relationship between Facebook and the client at a global level to the point that Facebook becomes an established marketing lever that drives the Clientâ€™s business.
The Managing Global Client Partner is the principal representative between Facebook and their client leadership team, and at the center of an extensive internal (market teams & support teams) and external (agency & client) ecosystem of partners who are paramount to help him/her achieve their mission.
This role will be based out of our New York City office.
- Develop thought leadership on clientâ€™s business and industry
- Set long-term aspiration and annual goals with a key global client
- Seek to understand Clientâ€™s business objectives to ensure Facebook solutions are positioned appropriately
- Accountable for the construction of a plan or Joint Business Partnership to achieve these goals, and for delivering on service expectations as per Joint Business Partnership agreement, e.g. training, workshops, measurement studies - ultimately accountable for global revenue with that client
- Lead an internal ecosystem of Country Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers and regional Global Client Partners to execute again a vision and plan for the partnership between Facebook & the client
- Align with cross-functional teams like Sales, Marketing, Measurement, and Pricing to ensure client expectations are managed, and delivered upon
- Deliver and demand the highest levels of client service by partnering with cross-regional teams to align objectives, improve relationships and processes
- Set and communicate direction and prioritization of key markets and initiatives to support Clientâ€™s Facebook activities locally, regionally and globally
- Collaborate with internal, cross market/regional teams to ensure product improvement, transfer knowledge region-to-region and improved process/client relationships
- Partner with Clientâ€™s media and creative agencies to ensure synergies, collaboration and trusting relationships are established, towards a common goal of achieving Clientsâ€™ business objectives
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities and scale accordingly and ensure Clientsâ€™ investment targets are met or exceeded
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities and pipelines
- 12+ years of experience in marketing, media sales or project management
- Experience in managing global accounts
- Experience in managing multi-layer, business relationships
- Experience influencing, developing, and empowering colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Experience converting business from other media channels
- Leadership, organizational, and problem solving/decision making experience
- Healthcare vertical/industry experience
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top