Managing Global Client Partner, Autos
(Seoul, South Korea)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The role of the Managing Global Client Partner to lead one of Facebook's key global Autos partnerships. This role entails developing a keen understanding of the client's business and organization, become a thought partner and drive the relationship between Facebook and the client at a global level to the point that Facebook becomes an established marketing lever that drives the Client's business. The Managing Global Client Partner is the principal representative between Facebook and his/her senior client leadership team, and at the center of an extensive internal (market teams & support teams) and external (agency & client) ecosystem of partners who are paramount to help him/her achieve his/her mission. This is role can be based in our Seoul office.
- Develop thought leadership on client's business and industry
- Set long term aspiration and annual goals with a key global client
- Seek to understand Client's business objectives to ensure Facebook solutions are positioned appropriately
- Accountable for the construction of a plan or Joint Business Partnership to achieve these goals, and for delivering on service expectations as per Joint Business Partnership agreement, e.g. training, workshops, measurement studies -ultimately accountable for global revenue with that client
- Lead an internal ecosystem of Country Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers and regional Global Client Partners to execute again a vision and plan for the partnership between Facebook & the client
- Align with cross functional teams like Sales, Marketing, Measurement, and Pricing to ensure client expectations are managed, and delivered upon
- Deliver and demand the highest levels of client service by partnering with cross regional teams to align objectives, improve relationships and processes
- Set and communicate direction and prioritization of key markets and initiatives to support Client's Facebook activities locally, regionally and globally
- Collaborate with internal, cross market/regional teams to ensure product improvement, transfer knowledge region-to-region and improved process/client relationships
- Partner with Client's media and creative agencies to ensure synergies, collaboration and trusting relationships are established, towards a common goal of achieving Clients' business objectives
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities and scale accordingly and ensure Clients' investment targets are met or exceeded
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities and pipelines.
- 12+ years of experience in marketing, media sales or project management
- Experience in managing global accounts and delivering the highest service levels to these clients
- Experience in managing multi-layer, business relationships
- Ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Ability to convert business from other media channels
- Results and detail orientated
- Leadership, organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
- Vertical experience
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top