Manager - Video Partner Marketing, Media Partnerships
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced marketing professional to own, coordinate and execute strategic partner marketing for Facebook's slate of media products. This person will collaborate with the relevant product marketing managers, product partner marketing teams and the broader cross-functional teams to identify, plan and execute a partner marketing plan for high priority media products. This position will report into the Media Partnerships team of Facebook and will be assigned in Los Angeles, California.The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Facebook, a strong appetite for data and technology, experience launching new products, marketing programs and a proven ability to drive complex cross-functional global initiatives. Ideally they would also have relevant experience in entertainment, media, sports, or a related industry.
- Develop strategy and manage the implementation of Facebook's marketing plans with media partners, across media products with a focus on Video products
- Own the execution of campaigns and asset creation
- Grow adoption and education of product across key stakeholders in media organizations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media industry with a focus on digital video products
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics related to a launch
- Communicate success of a launch to the broader organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support pre/post product launch activities, including executions on the ground and across FB channels
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience marketing in a relevant industry, with demonstrated success in developing and executing project/program management
- Proven ability to define, develop and lead global programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical thinker who can think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Prior experience in media or consumer marketing
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top