Manager, Technical Program Management - Ads Developer Platform
- Seattle, WA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Manager for the Developer Platform Technical Program Management (TPM) team. The mission of the Developer Platform team is to build a secure, easy-to-use platform that creates value for businesses, developers, and teams at Facebook. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about developer experiences to help create a valuable and secure platform that developers use to build community and grow their business across Facebook. TPM managers work with Technical Program Managers by guiding them to go deep on learning their teams' systems and leveraging their technical knowledge to influence and drive cross-team projects and roadmaps. Developer Platform TPMs work horizontally to create long term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies for productivity, stability, and growth. This is a full-time position based in our Seattle office.
- Responsible for people management of a team, providing performance reviews, continual feedback, coaching and career growth for direct reports.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives across the ads team.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- Experience building a team through continual coaching and career growth opportunities.
- 5+ years' experience as a Technical Program Manager, and 5+ years experience as a People Manager.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- Organizational and coordination experience.
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans.
Back to top