Manager, Technical Program Management
Facebook is seeking a Manager for the Ads & Business Platform Technical Program Management (TPM) team with experience growing the ads business. TPM managers work with Technical Program Managers by guiding them to go deep on learning their teams' systems and leveraging their technical knowledge to influence and drive roadmaps and cross-team products. ABP TPMs work horizontally to create long term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies for productivity, stability, and growth. This is a full-time position.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Date posted: 10th March 2020
Closing date: 6th April 2020
MANAGER, TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and lead a world-class team of TPM's capable of scaling with Facebook while forging tight partnerships with managers and engineers across teams.
- Demonstrate an ability to structure an organization to deliver product outcomes, including attracting top tier talent quickly to accommodate growth.
- Build and lead an organization with customer focus, world-class quality, and effective communication with a focus on decisive, fast-moving solutions, quick and constructive resolutions to conflicts, and a "no barriers" mentality.
- Serve as an evangelist for the TPM function and overall culture, both internally and externally.
- Responsible for people management of a team, providing performance reviews, continual feedback, coaching and career growth for direct reports.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering on org-level strategic planning and delivery across ABP.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- Experience building a team through continual coaching and career growth opportunities.
- 2+ years of online advertising experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager.
- 4+ years of experience as a People Manager.
- B.S. in a technical discipline.
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- Organizational, coordination and multitasking experience.
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top