Manager, Software Engineering - Business Applications
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. As a member of BizApps, you will play a key role in re-imagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. The right person for this role will be a key contributor to the product vision, engage in team building and product execution, and focus on driving the goals and metrics that maximize impact for our customers and the company. This full-time position will be based in our Menlo Park, CA.
- Be an effective people manager and demonstrate highly-technical hands-on software engineering capability.
- Recruit, inspire, and develop team members.
- Work with the Business Partners, Product Management, Product Design and Business Intelligence teams to define key future state capabilities for enterprise products that drive productivity and efficiency for Facebook.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of enterprise products. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of these products.
- Build and lead a team of engineers to ship high quality products that realize measurable business outcomes.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, of which at least 2+ years in leading engineering teams with a track record of shipping successful software products in enterprise settings.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with designing, building, and evolving scalable enterprise applications and/or media products across a range of technologies: machine learning, mobile, web and back end. Understanding of technical architecture, system scalability, and operations.
- Experience leading 10+ person engineering teams and a history of hiring, developing, and leading multi-team organizations.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top