Manager, SMB Sales Programs
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This position will be directly responsible for leading a team in designing and executing sales programs that help clients get the best results from their marketing campaigns on Facebook — through consultation, education, optimization, and support via vendor partners. In addition to developing a high-performing team, this position will be responsible for working with other teams across Facebook to create and grow programs that accelerate customer success.Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate team members; a passion for delivering value to clients through rigorous planning and flawless execution; a keen eye for identifying opportunities; the discipline to develop durable strategies; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong sales, vendor management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Austin, Texas office.
- Lead a high-performing team of 4-8 Program Managers
- Coach, develop and inspire your direct reports
- Design and lead regional sales programs via vendor partners
- Monitor progress against goals and manage vendors to meet and exceed operational and productivity metrics
- Make data-informed decisions to drive performance, resource allocation and juggle competing priorities
- Identify actionable insights to improve client results and team strategy — in North America and globally
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through partners
- Proven experience leading, coaching and inspiring others
- Communication skills
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and focus on driving business growth
- Proven ability to build working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Previous management experience required
- BA/BS degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top