Manager, SMB Partner Management North America
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Partner Management team is a scaled sales organization that manages thousands of large and medium-sized Facebook advertisers via a network of over 700 agencies in the US and Canada. PM’s develop sustained relationships with agencies, proactively understanding their advertisers business needs in order to offer our optimal solutions and help them grow. PM’s optimize for delivering business results for clients and consequently maximize ROI for Facebook. We contribute to the Facebook mission by empowering agencies to grow their customers’ businesses.
Our Manager will be responsible for overseeing the landing team and growth of our Partner Management business in Chicago, IL, supporting agencies with direct response and brand focused advertising, representing a multi-million dollar portfolio. This position will oversee revenue growth, talent management, sales, cross-functional partnerships, and operations for the team.
Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate team members and their managers. He/She will have a passion and vision for growing revenue through rigorous account planning and consultative sales techniques; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; and a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires a passion for leadership, strong problem-solving skills, a dedication to client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. You must be creative, resourceful, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This position reports to the Director of Partner Management, North America. This position is full-time and located in our Chicago, IL office.
- Team leadership including: strategy, execution, talent management and team development
- Management of the SMB Partner Management Chicago-based business
- Development of sales and service strategy in partnership with our cross functional teams & Partner Management leadership team
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Diagnose and explain key trends
- Align with internal stakeholders team to drive overall revenue growth for the company
- Represent SMB Partner Management at industry organizations, in the press, and with other Facebook teams
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years in sales, operations, marketing, or consulting
- 5+ years in scaling and managing teams
- Advertising agency experience
- Demonstrated experience analytical operations
- Proven ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading, coaching and inspiring others to succeed
- Ability to prioritize
- Communication skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top