Manager, Search Quality Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Manager to lead operations for Search data quality measurement and collection.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization. They will have demonstrated the ability to coordinate with cross-functional leads on time/mission critical operational issues spanning policy, legal, communications, product, technology, Finance, HR, and other interdependent teams. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
- Support and grow team of project specialists
- Lead all program management aspects and the successful execution of complex, cross-functional projects
- Support and act as an extension of executive level business project sponsors
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project
- Assemble and mobilize often large teams to execute on project objectives
- Continually refine best practices for cross-functional program management consistent with Facebook culture
- Manage and allocate operations budget
- Improve data collection efficiency and decrease costs
- 2+ years people management experience
- 5+ years in a management consulting, or similar strategic program management role for a tech or consumer company
- Experience in social media, software, Internet or digital media industries
- Experience working in and influencing global cross-functional teams
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an often ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to influence at the leadership level
- Open to domestic and international travel
- Communicator with analytical skills and business sense
- BA/BS degree required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top