Manager, Search Quality Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Manager to lead operations for Search data quality measurement and collection.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization. They will have demonstrated the ability to coordinate with cross-functional leads on time/mission critical operational issues spanning policy, legal, communications, product, technology, Finance, HR, and other interdependent teams. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
- Support and grow team of project specialists
- Lead all program management aspects and the successful execution of complex, cross-functional projects
- Support and act as an extension of executive level business project sponsors
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project
- Assemble and mobilize often large teams to execute on project objectives
- Continually refine best practices for cross-functional program management consistent with Facebook culture
- Manage and allocate operations budget
- Improve data collection efficiency and decrease costs
- 2+ years people management experience
- 5+ years in a management consulting, or similar strategic program management role for a tech or consumer company
- Experience in social media, software, Internet or digital media industries
- Experience working in and influencing global cross-functional teams
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an often ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to influence at the leadership level
- Open to domestic and international travel
- Communicator with analytical skills and business sense
- BA/BS degree required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top