Manager, Product Solutions, EMEA (Publisher Solutions)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a talented people manager to lead our Product Solution Managers as part of the global client facing services organization within Publisher Solutions. As the manager you will be responsible for leading, developing and coaching a team of highly skilled client-facing non-engineering technical PSMs, focused on developing Facebook's Audience Network. Working closely with Facebook sales, product management and engineering teams, you will be responsible for developing outstanding, trusted and highly credible cross-functional relationships. In this dynamic role, you will lead the team in the development and implementation of enduring and scalable processes to enable the long term growth and success of Audience Network. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing people, demonstrate success in cultivating productive and collaborative cross functional relationships, analytical and detail oriented, comfortable with a dynamic environment, able to move fast, whilst maintaining focus on the right priorities. One will also have a demonstrated track record of innovative problem solving, high quality execution and sound judgment. The location of this role in London.
- Lead, develop, manage and grow the Product Specialist team's success through coaching, mentorship and a focus on team capability building
- Lead the team to effectively enable the commercial team with high quality and relevant technical services for our existing and potential future products
- With an eye on operational scale and efficiency, you will enable and lead initiatives that support the development of excellence, efficiency and scale in day to day operations
- Provide clear and actionable feedback to the product and engineering teams highlighting the areas of greatest opportunity
- Develop and maintain a depth of industry, client and product knowledge that enables you to be effective as a leader and credible as a thought partner
- Foster knowledge sharing across teams. Where applicable, you seek to institute new processes to operationalize best practices
- As a leader in the organization, you see the big picture and work well with cross functional stakeholders to enable Publisher Solutions' overall sales and product goals
- You engage with peers to plan and execute a common set of objectives.
- 10+ years relevant professional experience specific to technical service operations
- 5+ years of people leadership experience, demonstrated success of leading and inspiring others to higher levels of performance
- Proven track record of collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups to produce impactful results
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems
- Able to demonstrate comfort in a frequently changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to create a culture of collaboration and a team-first environment Familiarity of mobile app and web technologies, digital advertising, monetization and bidding strategies.
Back to top