Manager, Product Management, Safety & Workspace
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Manager of Product Management to lead a team of product managers for Safety and Workspace, to be responsible for the portfolio that empowers communities to make work life safe, enjoyable, and productive. The role combines growing and managing a team with hands-on experience in ideation, planning, development, and launch, and candidates must have strong interaction skills as well as the ability to help shape product strategy.
- Manage a team of Product Managers through the ideation, planning, development, and launch of two categories of products and platforms: (1) Across Safety & Security, this includes threat detection, response, people safety, investigations, and (2) Across Workspaces, this includes space planning, transportation optimization, culinary management.
- Establish a shared vision between Safety & Workspace Products and Facebook's business teams, as well as the external Workplace collaboration business team, building consensus across priorities leading to more efficient product execution.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Recruit new product managers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Collaborate with teams in other offices.
- 8+ years of experience building people-centric and consumer-grade business software
- 8+ years of experience building products that face adversarial agents or environments
- Experience in product strategy, vision, and analytics
- Experience designing and building applications
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product management
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience in ML/AI or video
Back to top