Manager, Platform Solutions Consultant (APAC)
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, and creative Platform Solutions Manager to work within our Marketing Science Platform Solutions Consultants (PSC) team to support its advertising business. The PSC team is charged with demonstrating the ROI / value of the platform, driving audience insights, managing technical implementations and informing product development across a wide range of verticals. Facebook has the opportunity to reshape advertising and this position will play a central role in determining how successful we can be in the market.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in online advertising and adtech, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This role will be working to understand the client’s measurement challenges and current measurement solutions to evaluate ad effectiveness through innovative products and data analytics. This position is full time and located in Singapore.
- Hire and manage highly skilled Platform Solutions Consultants, providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the team
- Serve as the main contact for a team that manages technical implementations, product issues, and escalations related to FB measurement solutions, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Working closely with the Measurement Partner team, this role will lead the team that manages the implementation and execution of learning agendas supporting “always on” people-based measurement initiatives (including tests such as Lift) that the client uses to make ongoing marketing and optimization decisions (e.g. shifting spend, optimizing frequency or targeting).
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Global Media Solutions, Product, and Engineering to develop and improve our measurement solutions
- Work closely with the Marketing Science team, Research & Development team and Ads Research/Agency team to define solutions and audience insights that will attract advertisers to invest on Facebook
- 5+ years professional analytics experience, including prior experience of direct people management experience leading and developing high-performing teams, and at least 2 years of experience working with ad tech or measurement solutions
- Significant agency, client and media research experience and general love of data and numbers
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Experience in a quantitative field or equivalent educational experience. Specific experience in data analysis / quant analysis function ideally from an online advertising business but other environments considered.
- Understanding of the media and adtech landscape and the role measurement solutions play in the industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to senior clients
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment while working autonomously
- Strong SQL skills and Excel skills required
- Willingness and ability to travel ~30% of time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top