Manager, Payment Operations
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Payment Operations Experience team is responsible for operational excellence in providing customer support for payment issues on Facebook. This team works to understand challenges being faced by our payers at scale and to translate those insights into actionable improvements for our Product and Engineering teams. This role is tasked with both managing the operational excellence of our support teams as well as driving quality insights to our cross-functional partners.
We are looking for a Manager to help drive the direction of this team, while also growing the skills and professional development of our individual contributors. This role will be heavily focused on improving workflow efficiencies, refining insights, and creating globally scalable processes across many payment products.
- Drive team performance
- Cross functional collaboration with engineering and product teams to implement global scaled support
- Define success metrics for Payments Customer Support
- Drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Provide management guidance on organizational effectiveness, change management, and conflict resolution
- Provide expertise in career planning, performance management, and coaching
- Be an active member of our leadership team, helping to drive the broader Risk Management Operations organization forward
- Work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Develop teammates’ careers and skills
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, operations management, scaled customer support, payments, finance, or related field
- 2+ years of experience driving operational workflow improvements
- 2+ years of experience defining, managing and communicating performance metrics
- Experience creating project plans and executing them to completion
- Experience presenting project proposals to senior leadership
- Direct people management experience :Experience working on geographically distributed teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top