Manager, Partner Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Our Risk & Payments Operations team's purpose is to enable anyone, anywhere to pay and be paid with confidence. To help us achieve this mission, we are forming a new team, Partner Operations, dedicated to operational partner management of our key payment partners, processors, and service providers. This team's responsibilities include relationship management, investigating, triaging and solving payment processing issues, testing new payment methods and partner integrations, and influencing internal stakeholders to help drive the business forward.
We are looking for a manager to drive the team's direction as well as grow the skills and professional development of each individual. Our ideal candidate is passionate about payments, has a track record of influencing change within large organizations, and loves developing people.
- Drive team strategy, goal setting, and overall performance
- Provide management guidance and coaching on organizational effectiveness, change management, and conflict resolution
- Determine team's project roadmap and priorities while holding accountable to milestones and delivery deadlines
- Monitor and analyze payment method and partner integration health metrics and optimize alert and response tactics to resolve partner issues quickly
- Influence external partners effectively in collaboration with Payment and Commerce Partnerships team
- Be a company-level expert and advocate for Risk and Payment Operations, coordinating across partner teams including Payments & Commerce Partnerships, Product, Finance, Legal, and Engineering.
- Become an expert in core risk and support infrastructure, tools, systems, and data
- Collaborate across Risk and Payment Operations teams to prioritize product and data requirements which allow new payment methods and partner integrations to scale
- 5+ years in the payments industry
- 2+ years managing people
- 2+ years of relationship and / or partner management
- 2+ years of experience developing teammates' careers and skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top