Manager, Partner & Ecosystem Development, Central and Eastern Europe(Russian)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s Marketing Partner Program helps developers build products that make marketing easier and more effective. The Partner Development Manager will be responsible for the development of the ecosystem and associated partners the CEE region, reporting to the Regional Manager of Partner and Ecosystem Development. The focus is on prospecting, developing and managing partnerships with companies building advertising and marketing technology integrations across Facebook APIs. This position is based in our Warsaw office.
- Manage existing Facebook Marketing Partners based in the region.
- Prospect and recruit new entrants to the program to help build a dynamic, innovative developer partner ecosystem
- Drive partner product development efforts from concept to launch, both shorter term feature requests and long-term strategic roadmap
- Identify and translate market opportunities into a well-defined product vision/strategy working with the Global Growth Team
- Serve as the primary contact to high priority partners
- Liaise with the Market and Sales Development team to provide the relevant product/solution information to help drive demand for partner solutions
- Represent and evangelize Facebook’s Marketing APIs and program to the industry and developer partners
- Champion partner product feedback and feature requests within Facebook
- Facilitate monitoring partner compliance with program requirements, policies and objectives through the Global Program Management team
- Facilitate triage and scaled support of partners through the Technical Partner Manger Team to resolve technical issues for partners
- Gather partner feedback (feature requests, common technical issues, etc.) to enhance the program and the developer partner experience
- Drive product adoption and provide on-going education about new and existing Facebook marketing products, especially those that leverage APIs and other advanced technology
- 6+ years experience in a partner management, product management, or engineering role. Platform and API experience is a must with direct experience of Advertising or Marketing Technology a plus
- Entrepreneurial/Start-Up experience is a major plus. We are looking for a “builder” (companies, products or platforms) with an ability to join the dots on where the industry and the associated players are moving
- 4+ years client facing experience working with director level and above executives
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills and influence abilities
- Excellent project management and quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 30%
- Deep passion for Facebook products, technology, and online marketing
- Fluent English & Russian.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top