Manager, Partner and Ecosystem Development, Creative Solutions.
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over 1.5 billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook’s Marketing Partner Program helps developers build products that make marketing easier and more effective. The Partner Development Manager will be responsible for Creative Solutions knowledge base and associated partners , reporting to the Regional Manager of Partner and Ecosystem Development in EMEAThis position is based in our London office.
- Liaising with peers in North America to build on the existing knowledge base and apply it to an EMEA context.
- Facilitate cross functional team input into the development of a Creative Solutions ecosystem in EMEA.
- Translate complex and differentiated ideas into a relatable framework for the wider Partner Management team, as well as the start up community to understand and buy into.
- Identify and translate market opportunities by working with Creative Shop, The Creative Agency industry, Product Growth teams and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance for partner product development efforts from concept to launch, both shorter term feature requests and long-term strategic roadmap.
- Excel at simplifying complex ideas into structured, simplified messaging communications tools and plans.
- Have an understanding of the creative agency process, and the start up lifecycle.
- Co-ordinating with pan-EMEA located ecosystem development Partner Managers, to build a diverse pipeline of Creative Solutions partners.
- Facilitate monitoring partner compliance with program requirements, policies and objectives through the Global Program Management team
- Gather partner feedback (feature requests, common technical issues, etc.) to enhance the program and the developer partner experience.
- 4+ years experience working with director level and above executives
- We are looking for a “strategic thinker and expert communicator” (companies, products or platforms) with an ability to join the dots on where the creative industry and the associated players are moving.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills and influence abilities
- Excellent project management and quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 30% and to work across multiple time zones.
- Deep passion for Facebook products, technology, and online marketing.
- Fluent English. Second European Language a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top