Manager, Partner and Ecosystem Development, Creative Platforms
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over 1.5 billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.Facebook's Marketing Partner Program helps developers build products that make marketing easier and more effective. The Partner Development Manager will be responsible for Creative Solutions knowledge base and associated partners , reporting to the Regional Manager of Partner and Ecosystem Development in EMEAThis position is based in our London office.
- Build relationships with external creative 'makers' and existing partners to create high quality creative services that can be utilized by Clients, Creative Agencies and Creative Shop
- Understand and, be excited by, the changing creative requirements of businesses of all sizes (from the most traditional to the most disruptive start-up)
- Have a strong understanding of the creative process for creative agencies and in-house creative departments
- Excel at communicating the technical capabilities of Creative Partners to Clients, Creative Agencies and Creative Shop - making the complex simple and converting into useful tools and services
- Identify and translate emerging opportunities by working with Creative Shop, The Creative Agency industry, Product Growth teams and other stakeholders
- Provide guidance for partner product development efforts from concept to launch, both shorter term feature requests and long-term strategic vision.
- Recognize and gather feedback from Creative Agencies and Creative Shop to improve the offering of our Creative Partners.
- Coordinate with the rest of the EMEA team, the North America team and other XFN partners to continuously grow and evolve the partner ecosystem.
- 8+ years working within the Creative industry
- 4+ years' experience working with director level and above executives
- We are looking for a "strategic thinker and expert communicator" (companies, products or platforms) with an ability to join the dots on where the creative industry and the associated players are moving.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills and influence abilities
- Excellent project management and quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 30% and to work across multiple time zones.
- Deep passion for Facebook products, technology, and online marketing.
- Fluent English. Second European Language a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top