Manager - New Ecosystems Partnerships, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The mission of the Global Marketing Solutions partnerships team is to accelerate end client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystems of companies that provide analytics, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for marketers worldwide. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business. Facebook is seeking a results-driven partnerships leader, who is passionate about technology and business strategy to lead our emerging and strategic marketing partnerships. You will grow and mentor a high-performing regional team that works cross-functionally to build new ecosystem partnerships for Facebook. Reporting to the Head of Regional Partnerships for APAC, you will look to initiate and lead exploratory talks to drive new business opportunities. Additionally, the role will drive influence with partners on new product solutions and integrations. When opportunities are ready to scale, this role will manage the transition of these partner relationships to the partner management team. This role requires an experienced business development and partnerships professional who is a self-starter and passionate about partners, products and people. This is a is full-time role based out of our Singapore office
- Hire, lead and mentor a team of partner managers across different Facebook Marketing Partner Program Specialties or identified new ecosystems
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Facebook strategy in a designated product area and build out a deep understanding of the ecosystem in a designated arena. Identify innovative solutions in the market through expertise on partners' capabilities
- Develop and inform a POV on new ecosystems potential and strategy across the Asia-Pacific region
- Initiate and lead strategic business opportunities with key partners in designated ecosystems working with product growth, legal, solutions engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders as required
- Provide input into Global Programs on our approach to ecosystem strategy with stakeholders in Product Growth, Product Management, Solutions Engineering
- Equip your team to become an expert on each partner's organization, business model, and strategic priorities
- Influence partners to develop new solutions and drive new solution integration and adoption
- Equip the team to manage partnerships to deliver results and to build strong long-term partner relationships
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives, both internally and externally.
- 10+ years of overall experience with at least 5 years earning a stellar reputation for building and managing high performance teams
- Proven leadership capability.
- Experience with marketing technology industry would be an advantage
- Experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change in organizations, and the ability to synthesize and execute against problems and timelines
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities coupled with knowledge of operating principles
- Project management leadership experience, able to lead multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects across regional cross-functional teams
- Experience engaging with C-level of any partner organization
- Fluency in more than one language
- MBA or MS Degree or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top