Manager, Marketing Science Analytics and Partnerships (APAC)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. The Marketing Science team helps businesses make better decisions and become better marketers in a rapidly changing consumer landscape, from understanding consumer behavior on and off Facebook to providing actionable recommendations around optimizing marketing investments. This work is ultimately in service of and driven by Facebook advertising clients; however, there are a breadth of functions within Marketing Science – research, partnerships, analytics, etc – that serve to support this client-facing work. Facebook Singapore seeks an individual to manage a team responsible for all such ‘non-client’ work in its Asia-Pacific region. This position is full-time and based in Singapore.
- Manage and develop a high-performing team with a breadth of responsibilities and strengths (quantitative, partnerships, research, etc)
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with Facebook’s measurement and research partners in Asia-Pacific
- Create and manage scaled mechanisms to help direct-response advertisers understand and implement best practices on targeting, auction configuration, and delivery management within Facebook’s advertising systems
- Develop capabilities for Facebook Advertisers to measure the impact of their advertising in Asia-Pacific region through partnerships and product development
- Prioritize primary research & consumer insights initiatives to understand and raise awareness of how advertisers should best use Facebook’s advertising platform through thought leadership & case studies
- Maintain strong internal relationships with Ads Product and Engineering teams based in other offices as other cross-functional business teams.
- 10+ years of experience working in or with the digital advertising industry in a variety of roles or areas that have resulted in a grasp and perspective on the overall industry
- Experience developing business relationships and managing contract discussions with partners, preferably in the digital advertising space
- Command of how mathematical and statistical concepts are applied to the delivery, optimization, and measurement of digital advertising
- Ability to manage projects across different internal and external stakeholders — recognizing incentives, managing expectations, and effectively communicating
- Proven experience communicating analytical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences — experience speaking at industry conferences a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Marketing, Psychology, Applied Mathematics, or similar field required. Graduate research degree / experience preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top